Rental Payment Policy
DLR Apartments will accept payment for rent in the following manner. Rent is due on the 1st of the month. Make payments with cash, check, money order or Credit Card. It is preferred that rent is paid in one full payment monthly. For your convenience, invoices will be provided by day 27 of previous month, giving ample time to get to the bank or to send a check in the mail by the 5th day of the next month. Rent payments must be made in full by end of month. DO NOT carry over a balance into the next month.
- Cash Payments: To make a payment, YOU MUST bring your monthly invoice to the Bank. (This will be your receipt, proof that you paid by the 5th of the month, and the invoice paper provides the bank teller your proper name and address.) Please only use the banks listed below.
York Traditions Bank
2450 Eastern Boulevard, York, PA 17402
235 St. Charles Way, Suite 150, York, PA
York Traditions Bank Hours:
New 24 hr Depositing
Just Drive-Thru & drop envelope
(w/invoice & money enclosed)
into Night Deposit Box.
Address: One West Market St., York, PA
NO other PNC location will accept payments.
PNC Bank Hours
Mon – Wed 8:30 am – 4 pm
Thurs & Fri 8:30 am – 5 pm
Make sure to bring invoice when paying.
- Check Payments: Send checks or money orders by mail on or before 5th of month to the address listed above. OR you may drop off checks at the Banks listed above.
- Pay-Pal Payment/Credit Card Payment: Credit card payments can be made thru Pay-Pal. Please arrange this method of payment prior to the 5th day to avoid late fees. Please note there is a 3% convenience fee added to all Pay-Pal transactions. Please provide an e-mail address for this payment option.
- Partial Payments: It is expected that rent is paid in one full payment each month. However, times are tough and to help, we will accept ½ rent by 5th day of month. Remaining half must be paid by 20th day of month. Pitfall: If both payments are late the Late fees apply to BOTH payments. Important: Late Fees will be applied to both dates – no exceptions. Whenever possible, get back to paying in one full payment.
- Late Fees: If rent is paid after the 5th of the month, it is considered late and a late fee will be added without exception. A late fee is $30.00.